Blogs Im followin...and u should too

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 9..this time its personal

Ha,. I just felt like wriiting that. Theres nothing NOT personal about this blog.

Today I started out the day and said Fuckit, Im having a piece of bread. So I did. Doing nutty diets has to go the way of the garbage-o. No carbs is nice but it doesnt work when you have a trainer who kicks your ass.

And he did today. I liked it. I know that I still need him, and that I work harder and more consistently than I do on my own (if at all)..but that its like Im in a different place in my mind when Im training...and I am enjoying it, and I didnt completely lose my progress, and now I just build and build and build-exciting.

So today:
2 eggs 1 egg white
1 piece toast (0 sugar)
4 mini-summer rolls with chicken
1/2 mini lemon square just a bite basically
chicken breast meat
7 grain salad
2 pieces 85% chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment