Blogs Im followin...and u should too

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 3...where is my trainer? and my motivation?....

Hmmm..so yesterday's eats were ok. again. nothing horrendous, nothing great.

2 eggs 1 toast
oatmeal with splenda brown sugar
what was left of the serrano ham (less than 100 grms)
chick pea curry - chick peas, curry paste, coconut milk, corn, tomatoes...
naan bread
85 % chocolate.
Voila.

Today I was hoping to get to the gym. Not happening-waited all day to find out if my boss has submitted the deal approval I am waiting on..Im so frustrated I could strangle someone..and I STILL dont know.,..

Today's eats, since I've done most of it, were better:
2 eggs 1 toast
green door vegetarian tofu stir fry, kale salad, spelt bread
and whatever I have for dinner, which looks like movie food now seeing as I may see a movie tonight.

I will plan to visit the gym for the next three days without fail, fri,sat,sun and I think my trainer is back Monday but its to be seen..in any case I'll be happy to be back in my routine..I am farrr too easily distracted and obv need to be beholden to someone in that way to ensure I work out...bad me!

No comments:

Post a Comment