Blogs Im followin...and u should too

Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 4..Back on the so-called wagon...whereever its taking me I'll go...

Today was back on the train..one thing I must note is that waking up with bright sunlight definitely motivated me to get my ass in gear.
So today I FINALLY went to the gym, feeling better, healed, did some good running on the treadmill, some pushups, and some upper body work. Not a huge workout but enough for me to be sweating pretty healthily. I love the feeling of being strong in my body.

Admittedly I feel like I lost a few weeks there but I'll get them back.

Food today was ok too:
2 eggs 1 toast
gym
new veggie restaurant today- wow I'm obsessed..:tofu stirfry,redcabbage and tabouleh salad; avocado salad, 1 piece spelt bread; 2 squares 86%
tuna sandwich
frozen yogurt and a cup or so of popcorn.at the movies.stopped before I got to the bottom of the bag! whew...
Spin tommorow. My resolve strengthens.

No comments:

Post a Comment