Blogs Im followin...and u should too

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 6..Easter Sunday..meal maker..

Today I made the full Easter dinner and I gotta say..it was pretty awesome...

So todays eats were ok, but as with any meal that is special, there are "special" exceptions. nonetheless Im happy with what I made and what I did. I feel good having made a great meal for my family.

2 eggs 2 toasts this am
a few schrimp with cocktail sauce
a few shreads of pita whole wheat with hummus
turkey, roasted root veggies (awesome!),. green beans, (also awesome) celery and leek stuffing  -awesomely awesome, (from biggest loser recipes) and gravy (made with chicken stock and package...low sodium..
chocolate torte made with whole wheat flour, splenda brown sugar and whipped cream with stevia. Not bad!
Then I polished off some 70% chocolate. Ahem. that might have pushed me over the edge.

Oh well.
I will go to the gym tommorow, and get into the swing. start back with my trainer on wed so gotta get back ontrack foodwise too. But again, I wont feel bad since I feel like I made food with my heart and soul today. and that was a good thing.
Happy Easter~!

No comments:

Post a Comment