Blogs Im followin...and u should too

Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 58...A new look, and new url...

I changed the look and URL cause..well, its spring, and you never know who might be lookin...gotta keep it fresh. Also because Im focused on more than just eating - more diet, workout and general health stuff now, so wanted to make it less about one particular diet and more about...more.

Today was a great food day and high stress since Im leaving soon for Punta Cana and cannot "unplug" from the office as I was hoping to do. It means bringing my laptop to a foreign country where I am supposed to be sipping margaritas and cuba libres...but anyway..

2 eggs and 2 ezekiel br
tofu (2 kinds), avocado salad, mixed greens, coffee
2 squares 90% choc
Well just got back from dinner.

Had a beautiful piece of halibut and a few glasses of red wine. Im still not sure about wether red wine is GOOD or BAD but for a friday night, when its been a stressful week, and Im about to go on vaca- I say YES.
SO all in all a pretty good food day, and a good start to a vacation week.

Tommorow I'm off to spin class in the early am, then a full day of festivities for Marion's 50th b-day. Mani/Pedi/drinks at Marions/Dinner and a play. And maybe some adult fun after that. Heres hoping.

I've also as per my commitment= posted today's Photo since its April 1st..no foolin' me! I see steady if not huge changes, thats what I want. Id like to focus on the hip and flank area since thats still flabby but as Adrian said that has more to do with diet than workouts, so have to have discipline there.

I also discussed my training for the next month- its going to be an interesting challenge as I will and then Adrian will be away until April 24th- so I will have to stay disciplined in doing workouts while he's away= I may mix it up a bit with some of the classes that I havent tried yet at Athletic Club= and I'll go to the gym on my normal days when I'm back and try to do a workout like I would with Adrian. It'll be a good indicator if I am ready to do this on my own or if I'm still dependant on him to ensure I can commit to the workouts.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Just came across your blog and I have to say, that's great commitment. And the pictures below clearly indicate that you have an awesome body.

    ReplyDelete