So yesterday's eats were ok, could have done without the chinese food- started off as per usual- pretty well, spin class and running all over town getting ready for the trip and for Marion's b-day party. In the end we had a great night, dinner and a play called "women fully clothed" which was hilarious. I dont see enough theater =gotta do more of that.
So food-wise: Marion wanted to go to Yantzee for dinner...so we did, and we all enjoyed, and then complained about our distended stomachs afterwards..lol..thats us.
1 ezekiel bread with pb (pre-workout)
1 hr spin class with weights (Fun)
12:30- 1 savoury scone with scrambled eggs and smoked salmon, salad from Sconewitch. Awesome.
Coffee
around 5pm- 2 glasses red wine
Chinese food (Dim Sum) wonton soup,- 2 ha-gow(Steamed dumpling), 2 shumai (steamed shrimp ball), 1 bbq pork bun (not much of the bun), few mouthfuls of various other people's stuff (no rice or carb-y type stuff) pork dumpling ...ugh-that was bad
1 fortune cookie (I had to its bad luck..ha)
Dont love eating chinese food as it stays with you all night and then some...but its yummy nonetheless. I probably should have eaten in the afternoon then wouldnt have been so ravenous at dinner.
Today finishing up the packing and then driving to Toronto, boarding a flight tommorow at 11 to Punta Cana! Yay! can do some work on the plane ride down, if I can get the proposal sort of "ready" then I can send it off to my boss and then the client, and maybe have the rest of the week to relax. That would be nice.
GOing into the trip, health and fitness-wise, I feel pretty good. I will do some type of workout- at the MINIMUM, as per my trainer- 15 mins hardcore twice a day should keep me at the same level. so if I can do a little cardio each day plus some weight training I should be good. And I'll be careful on the food- its all inclusive so ofcourse an opportunity to do one of two things- eat selectively or eat like an idiot. I WILL NOT EAT LIKE AN IDIOT. Too much work to come back to - plus-bottom line- it makes me feel yucky, as per last nights' chinese food.
No comments:
Post a Comment