So since starting again, I am feeling very much ....not well. I guess I'm just gonna have to take 'er easy until wahtever it is runs its course, so I am dissapointed in my workout schedule (or lack thereof)..gonna try to do something tonight even if its just going to the Athletic Club and running around a bit. SOMETHING!ugh.
Food yesterday was ..meh. Sick and no energy doesnt help with resolve. Anyway:
2 eggs 1 toast
oatmeal with splenda brown sugar
serrano ham -shaved (prob 100 grams or so)
tuna sandwhich (relish,halffat mayo) on five grain no sugar br
squash soup (1 gram sugar per serving)
2 squares choc
handful of cashews
1 toast with pb and honey
So not monumentally bad, but not on plan. I need to get back into my routine. Where s my trainer to kick my ass? Ahhh,,this just tells me Im not ready to do it on my own. Which is fine. Adrian will be happy to know that I "need" him.
Started with same today, probably gonna have oatmeal again (the weather seems to be influencing my food choices too..its so unseasonably COLD here it sucks) so I'll report back tommorow. Ugh., god I hope this all passes. I'm so NOT LOVING IT. Bah-dah-ba-ba-pa!
No comments:
Post a Comment