Nemesis, thy name is frozen yogurt. With skor bits. On the top and on the bottom
So Sunday- all started out well. It was Mother's day and yet I managed to avoid the going to brunch, eating god awful stuff. So day was looking good...and then.....I got the call........from my bff...to go to...the ..MOVIES.
I still thought I could do it. Why do I NEED to eat fro-yo? I could just go and watch the movie.
So..I got there...and my bff, who has the same froyo addiction. GOT ME A FROYO. With the skor.
FAIL.
Anyway, after that, I had some popcorn, and then went to starbucks and had a piece of banana bread.The rest of the night I finished on on plan but ultimately I didnt QUITE make it to 5 days. Good enough though.
The key thing is that it got me off the sugar cravings, which were taking over. So that is good in and of itself. And after coming back from Punta Cana, I needed to get back ontrack so this was a good exercise for a few days.
So Monday was back ontrack with Protein and veggies..
2 eggs and 1 egg white, oatbran
2 hard boiled EGGS, peameal bacon
extra lean ground beef, lettuce, ff sour cream, taco sauce
ff yogurt
cashews
Tuesday
2 eggs and 1 egg white with oatbran (pancake)
2 chicken legs
extra lean ground beef, lettuce, ff sour cream, taco sauce
ff yogurt
cashews
So thats it. I am adding back carbs to the diet this week, low sugar for me. I need my toast in the morning!
Hey ... what happened? Things have gone silent?
ReplyDelete