Blogs Im followin...and u should too

Monday, May 2, 2011

May 2nd and all back to normal-ish

Well folks. Today is the national election. I voted green. not because I am particularly green myself (although I do love me a nice green bean these days) but mostly because any of the major parties absolutely annoy me.
So green it is!

Today, after yesterday's food debacle, was a good, solid day. I read Dukan's Diet and will see about trying that for a few days (start Wed) for 5 days. its supposed to reset but you can have low fat dairy which gives you some sweet, which knowing me is what I need to stay sane. All bets are off, but it will be a fun experiment if nothing else.

Todays eats:
3 eggs (2 whole 1 white)
1 toast
1 hr workout with Adrian(a little bit of everything today)
2 pieces rye flax with cashew butter
white bean soup with smoked bacon
cheese
1 glass red wine
non-fat latte decaf (tall)

so we'll stay on this (stay out of the chocolate trap) until we go into the 5 day plan. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment