Blogs Im followin...and u should too

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Holy Moly..Sunday May 1st...better get it together girl!

Hmmm..last night was usual movie fare- froyo-some popcorn..oh and chocolate covered almonds. hmmm,. chocolate much?

today on the other hand..was hoRRENDOUS. WOOW.

Dont even think I'll post it. It started out bad and got proggessively worse. Period time! yeah! Ok- May 3rd to June 3rd.

So lets start it tommorow, the 2nd..and get serious here. I am not so great at keeping my promises, but lets see how I do. So I will try:

1.Exercise at least 5 times a week- 3 x weights and 2 x cardio or more
2.Clean eating. That means: No more sugar (no more chocolate binges) and no movies or if movies, bring a sugar-free snack
3. If I need sweet, get it from fruit -berries as per BFC diet

Water. 24 ounces a day.

If I can do these three things, i should be good by June 3rd when I go. We'll see how I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment