Blogs Im followin...and u should too

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 4 of 5 carbless..when is it over?

So today is day 4 of the attack phase of my diet (no carbs at all except for ff dairy) ....

This evening Im really feeling the effects of food cravings, havent given in but man do I want to.

Today did a hour spin class this am, instructor was shit, but nevertheless had a good class. Did some shopping, good day overall. COuld have gone out tonight but didnt want to ruin my progress, so I just stayed home.

Todays eats:
3 eggs (2 eggs, 1 egg white)8am 170
spin
omelette with turkey sausage (1pm) 250
yogurt ff 50
surf and turf small salmon filet on bbq, small filet 400
ff yogurt 50
sugar free rootbeer
handful of cashews 100

Tommorow I'm adding in veggies. I dont think I can do another no carb day. too yucky, I think its a good way to start to rid yourself of major cravings though-especially sugar and chocolate for me. Outside of tonight I didnt really feel hungry at all today.
Tommorow veg. YAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment